We're all busy. We have so many things we want..need to accomplish in this life but how? On any given day, I know my "to-do" list has a minimum of 8 things on it. I work a full time job, have 2 businesses and a VERY active family. We are always going 4 different directions. I don't know about you but sometimes after I wake up and the fog begins to clear, I begin thinking about everything I have to do and it only makes me want to roll over and go back to sleep. Honestly, the thought of everything I want to accomplish can be overwhelming.
What I have come to learn is how I start my day has a large impact on how my day will be. I am learning to be more intentional with how I spend my time and I want to share it with you.
10-Step Millionaire Morning Checklist
- Plan tomorrow's outfit. Just get over it and do it. Big time saver here.
- Morning beverages. Coffee drinkers-Set your timer. Tea drinkers-Put your tea bag and sugar in your cup with a top. Smoothie drinkers-Add all ingredients to a cup and leave in freezer until morning.
- Wake up earlier. Set your alarm for 15 minutes earlier than usual.
- Walk into the light. Sunlight is an amazing motivator to start your day.
- Drink a glass of water. Within your first 30 minutes of waking up, drink water.
- Quick Cardio. 10 minutes of cardio will jump start your metabolism and boost your energy levels.
- Ready. Set. Go. Shower and follow your normal beauty routine.
- Set one goal. Meditate on one main goal for your day. If you have a daily affirmation, this is the time to say it out loud at least 5 times.
- Leave a little early. Make it a point to leave 5 minutes earlier than you normally do.
- Eat. Grab your beverage and your grab-and-go breakfast option.
There are undeniable advantages to early rising and getting a proactive start to your day. Your affirmations should be in alignment with your goals and dreams. One more suggestion; work on your least enjoyable tasks first. This will help you overcome habitual procrastination and maximize your productivity. Practice this each day for 2 weeks straight and see how differently you feel. Thank me later. :)